Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas In July!!!



I can't believe that it's half way to Christmas!  Who doesn't love a sale?!  I'm one who always has Christmas shopping started almost after Christmas is over!  :)  When I saw this sale, I couldn't resist joining!  Tomorrow, check out my store and find all kinds of SEASONAL items on sale! 
One note----TPT will be offline tonight (EST) from midnight till 8am Weds morning......  so fill up your wishlists tonight :)

I know it's hot here!  Hopefully a sale will keep you cool tomorrow! ;). Click on the big pic at the top to go to the blog hoppin link to see everyone involved!

Don't forget to check out and join my 300th Follower Giveaway!  Click on the picture to learn more and join!!!!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...