Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where's Waldo?

I mean-the Roost? As you know I'm on vacation right now at the happiest place on earth-though happiest is all relative when you were up all night at the hotel because your 6 year old kept hitting and rolling into you... Because your husband was sleeping in the other bed with the 2 year old.... And you were up at 4:30 with the kids to catch an early flight......

I though I'd play a game this week. Each day I'll post a picture in my Facebook page. Leave a comment about where it was or what we're doing! If I get more than one right answer, I'll randomly select a winner!!! Winner for what??? How about some stuff from my store? Exactly what? I'm not sure. :). I'll choose some winners when I get back. You can comment anytime for any of the posts.

Rules-make sure you are following my blog and facebook page. You need to use your personal Facebook account for me to make sure you are really following me. I want to be fair!

Happy playing! :)

4 comments :

  1. Such a fun and cute idea! I'm going to have to join in :]

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just gave you an award! Stop by my blog to pick it up! Teacher Mom of 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I love your blog design! I am your newest follower.
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I just found you through Peace, Love and Learning's Giveaway! I am your newest follower!

    Cindy
    All Things Teachery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...