Sunday, November 10, 2013

Being Thankful {yep-I have a freebie!}

This month, you probably see everyone posting what they are thankful for on each day.  One thing that I am extremely thankful for is all of you.  I jumped into this blogland almost 2 years ago, along with Teachers Pay Teachers.  It has changed my life.  {and I'm not talking about the money}

Up until 2 years ago, I was a teacher robot.  I was told what I had to follow, where I had to be, etc.  My creativity was not being used.  2 years ago, I decided that I needed to change that.  I found the bloggyland and all of the wonderful bloggers and found my spark.  From that spark lit a fire that cannot be contained anymore.  Yes, I am now spending unreal amounts of time planning for my kiddos.  I'm making sure things are highly engaging and FUN.  I am making sure what I share with the world is my best work.  But, I am a better teacher, mom, person because of it all.  I have a confidence that I had lost being that "robot."  I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.  I'm not letting the negativity bring me down like it is doing to so many.... so many that are my friends too.  :(  Not all teachers are there for their summers off.  I don't know many teachers who don't put 110% into everything they do.  But politics are bringing many of us down...

I digress.  I'm thankful for you.  Without you all, I would not be the person I am today.  I invite you over to my Facebook page to grab a freebie that represents the first thing I ever created for the world...  math games.  I have 4 Turkey math games that are perfect for this time of year--that practice subtraction, addition and missing parts.  (Click either picture to take you to my FB page!)

https://www.facebook.com/RulinTheRoost



 {Don't have facebook?  Keep an eye out for other freebies in the works for my fans!  Make sure you are following me on Bloglovin' or by email!}

If you like these games, you can find many more {HERE} at my TPT store.

If you like what you see, you can also come {PIN} with me!  And check out my pics on Instagram!  (I'm much better at updating those than my blog lately...  but I'm working on it!!!) 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...